- Special Events-We comfortably accommodate large parties and welcome special corporate, birthday, and bridal events. Speak with a manager to coordinate your special visit!
- Spa Arrivals- To ensure you receive your full service, please arrive promptly 15 minutes before your reserved time. Be aware that late arrivals will not receive full treatment and will be billed the full treatment price. Appointment times include time necessary for undressing and dressing for any spa service.
- Spa Packages- Please note that all spa packages must be redeemed as listed. If you choose to uprade or if you choose a different service, you will be required to pay for each service individually. There are no exceptions to any changes within a package.
- Appointments & Deposits- Massages, facials, body waxing, permanent make-up, hair services and make-up applications require appointments. Hair services and permanent make-up services may require a consultation first. Any stated services with a group will require a deposit.
- Groups- Three or more people receiving any package combinations or a la carte services are considered a group. A non-refundable deposit and a credit card number are required to secure all appointments booked for a group event.
- If you are 10 minutes late past your appointment time and we have not been informed 30 minutes before your appointment, we will serve you as a walk-in.
- Cancellations-While we realize that emergencies may occur, please call to cancel or reschedule your appointments so that we can efficiently and effectively provide service for other customers. Multiple cancellations without notification may result in no future appointments.
- Group Cancellation- Cancellation for group appointments is to be at least 24 hours in advance prior to the appointment time. Our answering machine will gladly take your message if we are not available to take your call.
- Payment Options- We accept cash, visa, discover, and master card. Personal checks and American Express are not accepted.
- Gift Cards-Available in any denomination for services or products. Gift cards are non-refundable. We are not responsible for lost or damaged gift cards.
- Health Disclosures- For your health and safety, please inform your esthetician or massage therapist if you have any medical concerns such as allergies, recent surgery, or if you are pregnant.
- Children- To provide a complete and relaxing experience to our guests, children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the salon unless they are receiving services with their parents.
- Quiet Policy- For the respect of all guests, we kindly ask that you silence your cell phone, and refrain from using it while at the spa. If a disruption occurs, we ask you to please complete your call outside of the spa.
- Returns- Due to the nature of our services, there will be a NO RETURN policy on any purchases.
- We only guarantee shellac for 7 days with a reciept. Any service with regular polish is not guaranteed. If there are any concerns about your polish that you would like to bring to a manager's attention, please let them know before you leave so it may be properly taken care of.